Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dreamy Anthropologie Paper Flowers Window Display

Have you been to Anthropologie recently? Huge white and cream paper flowers hang from all over the ceiling at my Seattle (University Village) store in swirling, lovely white clouds that are absolutely gorgeous. It inspires me to decorate my house, next party, or kid's room with them too! The display designers at Anthropologie must be the most creative and fun people to come up with these ideas.


It's like a breath of fresh air to step through their doors and find myself in such a lovely place, where I can leisurely wind my way through the aisles, admiring the clothes and household items that I'd love to have. Plus, there are great finds at Anthropologie's SALE going on now. And there are always beautiful Wooster & Prince notecards on display.

Here's how to make paper flowers (pom poms) from Martha Stewart's website.  She shows them as party decorations and napkin rings. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment